5 natural skincare products, one easy beauty routine for beautiful healthy skin without breaking the bank or worry of potentially harmful ingredients. Follow this order when applying your products for best results.
1. Cleanse: with a gentle cleanser designed for your skin type. This cleanser if you have oily, combination, acneic, and or normal skin. This face wash can also be used as a makeup remover for the above skin types. https://www.etsy.com/listing/467861059/castile-and-neem-facial-cleanser-castile?ref=shop_home_active_2
or this natural handmade bath soap that’s great for use from head to toe. https://www.etsy.com/listing/219446001/lavender-soap-organic-lavender-herb-soap?ref=shop_home_active_6. This lavender scented bar is perfect for anyone and it is especially great for aging skin because it promotes cell growth, and regeneration.
When showering or bathing try using warm water instead of hot water to prevent stripping your skin of its own natural oils.
2. Exfoliate: the benefits of exfoliation include getting rid of dead skin, allowing moisturizers to penetrate your skin better, minimizing pores, preventing break outs and soft, smooth skin. Exfoliate your skin up to twice a week. Sugar scrubs such as this one https://www.etsy.com/listing/274029086/key-lime-pie-body-scrub-body-scrub?ref=shop_home_active_11
and this oatmeal facial scrub https://www.etsy.com/listing/287538693/oatmeal-facial-scrub-natural-face-scrub?ref=shop_home_active_13 clean deeper to dislodge dirt and debris.
These are gentler on your skin and, are better for sensitive skin than salt scrubs but they are both beneficial. Salt scrubs are great for rough, dry skin areas.
3. Tone: a great natural toner such as this, https://www.etsy.com/listing/289928535/minty-rose-facial-toner-organic-facial?ref=shop_home_active_7 balances skin’s pH, refreshes and hydrates your skin and can be used as a pre moisturizer treatment, the toner cleanses skin, soothes and calms.
This rose and apple cider vinegar astringent https://www.etsy.com/listing/276417940/rose-facial-astringent-organic-facial?ref=shop_home_active_39 removes oils, dirt and grime from skin.
Use a cotton ball to apply and remove dirt, or simply spritz on your face avoiding your eyes and tap with clean fingers and let dry before applying moisturizer
4. Moisturize/Hydrate: apply a moisturizer in the morning and again at night especially if you have dry skin. This body butter https://www.etsy.com/listing/217583140/whipped-body-butter-all-natural?ref=shop_home_active_15 is an excellent moisturizer made with Shea butter, aloe Vera gel and green tea infused olive oil to hydrate and protect your skin.
If you have normal to combination skin, try this light natural bath, body and hair oil https://www.etsy.com/listing/290317453/rosemary-mint-bath-body-and-hair-oil?ref=shop_home_active_32 made with Rosemary herb, Hibiscus infused olive oil and essential oils for soft, smooth, supple, nourished skin without the heavy, greasy feeling.
5. Protect/sunscreen: try your hand at an all natural DIY sunscreen here http://pin.it/EyHz2mm or purchase one to apply to exposed areas of the body such as your face and neck if you’ll be out in the sun. Remember to reapply as needed throughout the day for the best protection.
BONUS TIP: To get and keep your skin beautiful, you should take care of your body from the inside out. Make sure you keep hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
Here is a short list of natural foods with a high content of water: